We are seeking a full-time Senior Gameplay Engineer for current and future projects at our growing, predominately remote studio!
We are a small studio dedicated to crafting unique, high quality interactive experiences, and this talented designer-programmer hybrid will collaborate with both the engineering and design teams.
Help develop meaningful multiplayer interactions, rich traversal controls, engaging combat, enemy behaviors, NPC interactions, big boss encounters and so much more! These core moment-to-moment experiences are the foundation of our games, and you’ll be pivotal in helping build incredible multiplayer games and worlds with our award-winning team!
We seek collaborative individuals that are excited to contribute innovative and original ideas across all aspects of the game's design & production, working together as a team.
- Collaborate with directors, leads, and other developers to design and implement multiplayer gameplay, including 3D Combat and Encounters, Player Movement and Traversal, Multiplayer Interactions, Player Character Behaviors, User Interface design, and more.
- Create and manage sustainable gameplay systems.
- Work with the art and design teams to create custom tools, importing pipelines, and more.
- Design, develop and maintain gameplay systems and features for the Unity Engine primarily written in C#
- Test, own, operate and support the system and features you develop, including documentation
- Work closely with designers, art and other members of the team for feature development and provide your technical expertise to inform decisions.
- Ability and drive to contribute innovative and original ideas across all aspects of the game's design & production.
- 3D Gameplay Experience
- Extensive knowledge of C#
- Shipped at least one game
- 5+ years of experience in games development
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D and/or Unreal Engine
- Visual Studio experience